HVAC Maintenance Service Oshawa, ON
Regular maintenance will save your business money byreducing the chances of an unexpected HVAC breakdown during the middle of winter or in during a hot, humid summer. More importantly, preventative maintenance will ensure your system operates at maximum efficiency throughout the entire year. Pure Mechanical Group Inc’s technicians will conduct a comprehensive check of your entire HVAC system.
Consult Our Commercial HVAC Company
What is Included in a Maintenance Agreement?
A standard planned maintenance inspection covers:
- Refrigerant charge
- Visual signs of refrigerant leaks
- Electrical connections
- Voltage and amperage
- Electrical wiring
- Contactors and relays
- Thermostat operation
- Blower assembly
- Lubricating motors and bearings if required
- Checking filters
- Temperature differences across the indoor coil
- Outdoor coils
- Condensate drain line
- Electric heating elements*
- Heat exchanger*
- Pilot and thermocouple*
- Limit controls*
- Gas valves*
- Sequencers and relays*
- Burners and runners*
- Adjust safety controls
*Winter operation only
After a thorough inspection, Pure Mechanical Group Inc. will provide a quote tailored to your individual HVAC needs and requirements. Along with the maintenance plan is priority service. With priority service, we will ensure you are first on the list in the event of a service call (or “HVAC emergency” ?).
Preventive maintenance plans make it easy for you to keep your HVAC system performing at its best. They have four key benefits:
- Peace of mind: Four maintenance inspections per year greatly reduce the risk and worry that your HVAC system will suddenly break down. A performance record of your HVAC systems will help with the analysis of your equipment. In addition to your normal invoice, after each inspection, you will receive a full written inspection report to keep you informed about the condition of your equipment.
- Simple scheduling: By entering into a maintenance plan, you can schedule service weeks or months in advance to find a time most convenient to your schedule.
- Priority service: If something does go wrong during peak heating or cooling season, finding an available HVAC technician can be a challenge. Customers on our plans receive priority before any non-contract customer for emergency services.
- Longer product life: Prevention is always better than a cure. By keeping each part running at maximum efficiency, wear and tear on other parts will be reduced, and your system’s life will be extended. A planned maintenance agreement will help prolong the life of your system and keep your energy costs low.
Call us at 905-447-6913 today.